Monday, September 7, 2015

Pics of the Weekend

A little overwhelmed by the abundance of shots captured from the porch this weekend. May have to split it into multiple posts. Set a sprinkler in a hot, sunny garden and the hummers came out in droves (relatively, that is!)

 Saturday morning it was evident something was different. As I sat on the porch, 5 hummers at one time were at the porch feeder. Very unusual for our place, and they moved their activity to the garden feeders.

 'If I squint my eyes and pucker up, who knows what might happen!'

 Looks like a couple of flower fried eggs for breakfast.

'I don't mind dining with you if you can be civil!'

 'How do I get this pollen off my beak?'



 A few times the hummer camped at a flower and just did a circle, hitting it from every direction.






 'You're in my space, dude!'


No comments: